Friday, October 24, 2008

Masters of Macro Interview Series

When I was in university I had the hardest time with my electives. I’d frequently ask my professors “Why do I have to take Chinese Underwater Basket Weaving 101?! It has nothing to do with becoming an Electronics Engineer!” Their sage advice was always “To give you a well rounded education. Now shut up and finish my basket!”. To that end I give you the Masters of Macro Interview Series. Over the next few months I’m going to interview a wide range of photographers in the macro discipline to expose you to many different photographic styles. I’ve often said that the best advice I can give to new shooters is to cherry pick what you see other people doing and add your own style to it. Now’s your chance to do just that from some of the best in macro!

I should have the first interview up in a week –stay tuned…

3 comments:

martybugs said...

Looking forward to the interviews!

sharaff said...

looking forward! I have the blog on my google reader :D

cheers
sharaf

http://www.flickr.com/shoken

Isaac Miller said...

this is going to be awesome! I can't wait